ECIC was a silver sponsor at the leading event for the global export credit & political risk industry, the Insuring Export Credit & Political Risk (EXCRED) event that took place in London from the 28 February – 01 March 2017.
ECIC’s Head of Political, Economic Analysis and Research department (PEAR), Benoit Fugah, will be a delegate at the event which poses an ideal opportunity to meet and interact with senior representatives of ECAs, banks, DFIs, insurers and corporate exporters deal generators as well as facilitators from all sides of the industry. The main theme of this 2017 event was Analysis of Key Markets for Export Credit & Political Risk.
The following are some of the topics that was discussed at the event:
- Bright spots in underperforming emerging markets
- Cross-border trade, volatility & growth
- Sanctions & geo-economic risks
- Geopolitical flashpoints
- Key markets for re-Winners & Losers in the commodity cycle
- Economic Diversification
- Political Instability
- Infrastructure demand and supply
- Project Funding